Sunday, December 18, 2011

Jar of Hearts..My hubby almost favourite song..

Assalam all,
Harini terjiwang sikit la, nak cerita pasal my hubby yang sangat meminati lagu Joy of Heart, nyanyian Christina Perri ni..hari2 dok nyanyi dan layan lagu ni kalau disiarkan di corong radion Hitz.fm (most radio channel that we ever listen for time being la..). Sampaikan dia membeli cd lagu Joy of Hearts tu..aduh, fanatik sungguh..Harap2, my dear suka lagu je bukan nak jadikan lirik untuk berkaitan dengan something kan..hehehe???Dalam lirik tu, dia betul2 frust dan marah pada pasangannya, yelah mungkin dah terlalu marahla tu..

Saya dan my dotter pulak suka sangat2 kat Selena Gomez - cd dia yang dengan the scene tu lagu2 nya sedap2 jugak, tak rugi beli cd nya..my dotter paling suka lagu Like a love song dan who says?

Ok, sebelum tengok lirik, mari study dulu siapa Christina Perri dan Selena Gomez (saja selitkan Selena..hehehe)..and also, thank to en wiki for the information okes..

Christina Perri (comel kan??)

1. Christina Judith Perri (born August 19, 1986) is an American singer and songwriter from Philadelphia.

2. Her song "Jar of Hearts" charted in the United States after it was featured on the Fox television show So You Think You Can Dance in 2010.

3. Perri grew up in Bensalem, Pennsylvania (a suburb of Philadelphia) with her older brother, Nick Perri, who formerly played guitar with Shinedown, Silvertide, Perry Farrell and Matt Sorum.

4. She taught herself how to play guitar as a 16-year-old by watching a videotape of Shannon Hoon from the group Blind Melon performing on VH1.

Selena Gomez (pun cute kan??)

1. Selena Marie Gomez (born July 22, 1992) is an American actress and singer best known for portraying Alex Russo in the Emmy Award-winning Disney Channel television series Wizards of Waverly Place.

2. She subsequently ventured into feature films and has starred in the television movies Another Cinderella Story, Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie, and Princess Protection Program. She made her starring theatrical film debut in Ramona and Beezus.

3. Gomez was born in Grand Prairie, Texas. She is the daughter of former stage actress Amanda "Mandy" Dawn Teefey (née Cornett) and Ricardo Joel Gomez.

4. Her father is of Mexican ancestry, and her mother is of part Italian descent.

Ok, inilah lirik Joy of Heart..
I know I can't take one more step towards you
Cause all that's waiting is regret
And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?
You lost the love I loved the most

I learned to live, half-alive
And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

I hear you're asking all around
If I am anywhere to be found
I have grown too strong
To ever fall back in your arms

I've learned to live, half-alive
Now you want me one more time

Who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

Dear, it took so long
Just to feel alright
Remember how to put back
The light in my eyes

I wish I had missed
The first time that we kissed
'Cause you broke all your promises
And now you're back you don't get to get me back

Who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Don't come back at all

And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
Don't come back for me
Don't come back at all

Who do you think you are?
Who do you think you are?
Who do you think you are?
 
::F.Y.A.D:: forever and ever humble...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pengalaman menjadi Tutor di UK

Assalam semua readers, Alhamdulillah, praised to Allah Al-Mighty, saya diberi peluang untuk menimba ilmu dan pengalaman menjadi Tutor unt...